Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though, nobody seemed to miss me...

Hmph!

:-)

Thank you, Alothe. If you don't know why check out my last post!

Has anybody else caught the Plague*? I heard the last Gondorian fell. We're doomed!!! All of us!! Our last hope-gone!!!

WAAAAH!

Hem.

Sorry.

I'm hoping nobody else gets it.

Ok...

Moving on!

I tag...

Sister1!

Alothe!

Daisy!

Tlepolemus! (Otherwise known as Perv).

Annie Laurie!!

Merry!!!!

And...

Missy!!

Don't worry, Missy...list them in the review box.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Ok, I'm going.

Tagging back-Courtesy of the Dark Warrior.

:-)

*-The Plague is a rather awful, but short-lived stomach bug.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what am I being tagged for??

Anonymous said...

YOU ENDED A SENTENCE IN A PREPOSITION!!!! PREPOSITIONS AREN'T THINGS TO END SENTENCES WITH!!!
(oops:)

Anonymous said...

I MISSED YOU! I kept checking your blog thinking, "Mari is one of the most faithful bloggers, WHERE IS SHE?!"

Sorry, I just realized that I hadn't commented on your previous posts--thought I had.

Fun post. Hope no one else gets the Plague, either. Lots of people here have it. I guess we should all go around wearing gas masks or something so we don't breathe in the germs. :)

Unknown said...

What's up with this random tagging? I hope you aren't signing us up for the (Bubonic) Plague. Hmm.

I came down with an awful cold on Friday afternoon, and I don't need another plague, thank you. O_O

Anonymous said...

I havent gotten the plague, but phil got it

Anonymous said...

What is "tagged"?