Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Sister1 thought it was funny, Alothe.

Missy-You got tagged for listing your current top 5, 7.5, 10, however many you want to, songs. Ok?

Everybody else needs to respond, too! Ok?

:-)

My dad started a fire in the woodstove last night. It's still burning. :-)

It is kind of my unassigned job to keep the fire stoked during the day.

:-)

I like that job.

I took a history quiz today. They gave me a problem wrong because I spelled "theater" "theatre." I suppose I shouldn't have used the British spelling, but I didn't think that the computer would count it wrong.

*Sigh*

Live and Learn.

Fortunately, my mom overrules the computer.

By the way, I have a funny story to tell, but it has to be told in person to be told correctly, so remind me.

I've got to go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks...let's see
Top Favorite Songs...(CD)
not in order of favorite status
1. King of New York (Newsies)
2. Phantom of the Opera (Guess!)
3. Let Me In (Rigoletto Soundtrack [not Verdi's Rigoletto])
4. Melody Within (same as above)
5. Jingle Bell Rock (Chipmunk's Christmas)
6. Hang up your Stocking (same as above)
7. Hobbit Theme- or whatever its called- (LOTR:FOTR)
8. um...hum...oh I know!!!!
One more sleep till Christmas (Muppet's Christmas Carol)
9. Feel's like Christmas (same as above)
10. Bless us All (same as 8:)
Okay...so I'm in a mostly Holiday mood!

Anonymous said...

I'll remind you. :)

I've already listed my songs.

Yeah, I spell theater "theatre" and curb "kerb" and saber "sabre" and gray "grey", and the computer usually tells me I'm wrong. *humph*

Unknown said...

I just turned in a rhetoric assignment analyzing the stylistic content of an English short essay, and I'm positive at least one slip of spelling made it in, just because I was thinking Anglican at that moment...

I've already listed my songs too. I would make you another list hic et nunc, however, I can't remember the name of the last album I listened to...(it was Chieftains). Nor can I remember the name of my favorite song on that album.

Is that a sufficient excuse?

Anonymous said...

Marigold just tagged me.

1. Pirates of the Caribbean: THE ENTIRE THING

2. The Phantom of the Opera: Phantom's theme

3.Loreena McKennit: The Lady Of Shalot

4. Kate Rusby and Katherine Roberts: Tha Queen and the Solider

5.Chieftains: Further Down the Old Plank Road: The Squid-jiggin Ground

6.Chieftians: Further Down the Old Plank Road: Raggle-Taggle-Gyspy-o

7.Loreena McKennit: The Highwayman

8. Loreena McKennit: Marco Polo

9.Peter Pan: ALL OF IT

10. Veggie Tales: The Pirates who don't do Anything