Legolita is the oldest of four in a family that goes like this: Girl, boy, boy, girl. If you can't figure it out now, ask on Sunday. Oh, and her dad is the terror of the CY and her mom does nursery with me. Got it?
:-)
Thanks for the reviews!
No, I didn't take the camera. Sorry!
Apparently people are finicky. The have changed Pirates 3's title back to just that, though, officially it is Pirates of the Caribbean 3.
:-)
And they now have a different plot for it, as well. It appears to take place immeditely (is that spelling right?) after Pirates 2. The link is:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/plotsummary
*Sigh* And I did like Norrington.
:-)
I have the Belle of Belfast in my head now.
"She is handsome, she is pretty. She's the belle of Belfast city. She is courting one, two, three. Please would you tell me, who is she?"
:-)
Alothe, I would love to read about your trip, but it might be a while to never. I'm short on time, and you require maybe more than I have to read it. Please be patient!
Oh, and Tlepemous...blog picture. A picture of a book you like, a character from a movie, maybe? How about Superman? :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I understand. Those posts are rather long. :o) Usually I post them at night, and I'm too impatient and tired to cut stuff out of them the way I usually do.
POC stuff is all strange, the way they keep changing it. Will you be going to see it when it comes out?
FB--therein lies the difference between you and the rest of the world: Most people would be too tired to keep stuff IN their post--but you can't keep it out! What a nice problem to have. :o)
Tlepolemus has already figured out her picture dilemma, apparently...
C'urtin.
Drop a letter.
Oh..
Her name was Jenny Murray.
Uggh... I got the spiderman song stuck in my head.
"Spidey man, Spidey man...."
Or something like that.
Post a Comment