Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Log time, no...post?

Ok, people, sorry. I've been busy or the internet has been out or something. Thank you for not giving up (I hope)!

I just looked and realized my last post was in April.

I didn't make a SINGLE post in May!

*GASP*

By the way, according to IMDB, the tilte of Pirates 3 is Pirates of the Caribbean: World's End.

Odd. I thought it was Land's End.

:-)

Just kidding.

Today marks the 65th anniversary of D-Day, which turned the tide against the Axis Powers.

Today is also the 63th anniversary of the Midway Battle, which turned the tide against the Japanese.

All for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was the Midway battle?

Anonymous said...

The one that the movie "Midway" was based on.

=D

Anonymous said...

intresting bits of trivia. good grief, i wish they'd stop piling on this pirates of the caribbean thing. i'm afraid they're going to ruin it.

Unknown said...

I can't believe they have a third in the works, when the second hasn't even come out! Of all ridiculosities, this is the worst.

Yessir. Funny, how the "turned tide" at D-Day still saw several more years of battle... some things just take awhile. :)

Unknown said...

I can't believe they have a third in the works, when the second hasn't even come out! Of all ridiculosities, this is the worst.

Yessir. Funny, how the "turned tide" at D-Day still saw several more years of battle... some things just take awhile. :)