How's life for all you guys?
Er...Gals, if you prefer.
Or, I suppose, maybe guys and girls.
Or maybe not.
Ok, people!
How's school?
Weather? Well, I suppose that it isn't that much different from here.
:-)
Well, we didn't really get anything done in math class today. And it wasn't because of talking, because we didn't really do any excess talking. I guess it must have been because people didn't really understand last night's homework, so we did the notetaking guide. I had already done it, so I looked at the two problems I hadn't understood. The one the teacher had time to help me with was just an incredibly stupid mistake. Like really, really STUPID. The other problem, which I even used the graphing calculator for, the teacher get a chance to help me with. I guess I'll have to talk to her tomorrow.
Is anybody else tired?
Congratulations again to the brilliant scholars on their lovely picture and nice atricle.
:-)
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I never did learn to use a graphing calculator :-)
Math class.... *cough* So glad I wriggled out of having to take that in college. :o)
Yes, I'm tired! Exhausted, weary, ready-to-take-a-nap tired. Well, it's not so bad this morning, but it was yesterday.
What's an atricle? =D
Post a Comment