Yes, Tlepolemus, I MEANT article. Like I said, I was tired.
Alright, Daisy:
The picture is from a British television programme called Doctor Who. The picture is of The Doctor and his companion Rose.
Daisy, if I didn't explain very clearly or if you want to know about its history, just let me know. And, no, I did NOT misspell program. I decided since the series was British, I should spell it British. :-) When reading programme in the Paddington books, I used think it was pronounced "prorammie." Took me a while to figure out that it wasn't. :-)
I hope I didn't miss anybody's questions. If I did, just ask them again, and I'll try to answer.
Have any of you ever seen the Disney Aladdin?
Sister4 and I just recently finished watching it. It was HILARIOUS!!!!! I'd forgotten how funny it was. It was another of those movies that I'd seen when I was little and had thought it was sooooooo scary. :-) I'd forgotten all the funny bits and had remembered only the scary bits. Funny how that works.
:-)
Alright, I need to go. I've got a math test tomorrow and to get to bed soon. :-)
Congratulations to Sister1 on winning her office!
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd been wondering about the picture, too, so thanks for explaining it.
Yay for British spellings. :o)
That Aladdin movie scared Philip so bad when we saw it in the theatre that my mother had to take him out because he was crying when the big snake showed up.
Aladdin is hilarious! The music is awesome, but I guess that is normal with Disney movies. I think that kids are allowed to watch disney movies just a tad to early, though. I don't think kids below 4 can handle some of the scary bits.
Yes, congrats to Sarah!
Post a Comment