Saturday, December 30, 2006

Finally, I have succumbed...

To the Song Quiz!!!

Out of shear boredom, let me assure you. And I was on Sister1's computer while she was gone (Reason why I was bored.), so the songs are from the same selection that she used.

It's very random and weird, and as I said before, I was driven by boredom.

What does next year have in store for me?
Metaphor (The Fantasticks soundtrack) You know, I really have no idea what this song
is, so no idea what this means. Help, Sister1, please?

What's my love life like?
I Cannot See His Color (The Village Soundtrack) Uhh....I’ll leave you all to figure
this one out.

What do I say when life gets hard?
The Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
soundtrack) I’d like to leave you all to figure this one out also...Maybe I’ll just
leave when it gets hard?

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
Can’t Take It In (same cd as the one above) Finally one that kind of makes
sense!!!!!! What do YOU all think this means?

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Pastures of Plenty (Solas: The Words that Remain) Ok...we’ll never been in want? Or
we’ll travel over the country, maybe?

What do you want as a career?
Fog Bound (The Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl soundtrack) I’ll
go into the shipping business? Or maybe I’ll run a cruise line...

Your favorite saying?
Matt Hyland (Kate Rusby: Little Lights) Once again, no idea on the song, so...HELP!!!

Favorite place?
Many Meetings (The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack) I take
it that means Rivendell, so I’m not so bad off, am I?

Where'd you go for a road trip?
Helm’s Deep (The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers soundtrack) Maybe...depends on
the circumstances and whether or not it involved the Glittering Caves.

What would you listen to while driving?
Karoake Instrumental Breaking Free (High School Musical soundtrack) As long as it’s
not the breaks breaking free...

What do you think of your parents?
Underwater March (The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
soundtrack) Uh...This makes absolutely no sense what so all.

Where would you go on a first date?
Polly (Kate Rusby: Underneath the Stars) Ain’t go no clue on this one...

Your life's theme song? I
The Fairest of All Yarrow (Kate Rusby: Ten) I hope not!!!

Describe yourself?
Those We Don’t Speak Of (The Village soundtrack) Yep, that would be me-ugly, scary,
angry if disturbed, monstrous, and, oh, yeah, I don’t like to be talked about. :-)

What is the thing I like doing most?
Unionhouse Branch (Alison Krauss and Union Station: Lonely Runs Both Ways) Since
this is an instrumental, I am confused. Does anybody know the title means?

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Racing to Resting Rock (The Village soundtrack) Umm...I’m always running around, my
mind is busy, I don’t really know. Any thoughts?

How will I die?
Let Me Be (Kate Rusby: Underneath the Stars) Umm...broken heart?

Your funeral?
The Stone Table (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
soundtrack) Uh... nonexistent? I have no clue...
So there you have it. Let me know what you think, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*grins* As usual, it's amazing that even a few things make sense out of this mess at all.

I'd travel to Helms Deep whether it involved the Glittering Caves of Aglarond or not. :o)

*hem* I have to admit that I've thought of doing this, too, but I can't figure out how to get RealOne to go on shuffle. Shows just how knowledgeable I am...!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mari--

Anna and I thought this was really funny, especially your personality and life theme song. We're laughing.


A and IT