Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy New Year!

This is my first post of the New Year. Happy New Year, you all! I know it's 11 days late, but better late then never, right? :-)

I think everyone has started school up again. It's been going fine for me and I think that holds true for the rest of you, but correct me if I'm wrong.

I have recently rediscovered some enjoyable books, but I will probably be laughed out of town (or off the blog, maybe?) if I tell. Ok, I'll give you a hint, if you don't laugh. It's a series, and the original ones are hilarious! The newer ones (written later, and I have my doubts about the author) are still alright, but don't measure up.

The weather has been lovely today, has it not? And to think it will turn cold tomorrow! *sigh* Well, I've enjoyed the weather.

I've got to go now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um. Nancy Drew?

Anonymous said...

That was my guess, too. What are they really? I promise I won't laugh. :o)

This weather sure is exciting, that's for sure.