Monday, January 15, 2007

Ice...

Alothe and Tlep, you too were close. Very close. Think of something similar, but slightly different. You might think of this after you think of Nancy Drew.

:-)

Well, if you can't figure it out, that's alright. I can tell you, if you can't.

Anybody iced in? We're kind of, I guess. Though, I think it's just that we don't need to go out, so we're not risking it.

Hey, I'm not sure if I told you all abou this or not, but did you know that a new version of Jane Eyre was recently made? Well, Georgie Henley is young Jane in it.

It's lunch time now, so I'd better go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bobsy Twins? (sp) Hardy Boys? Boxcar Children? Mandy?

Those are all the ones I can think of. =P

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... Seems I heard something about that recently. Maybe when Samwise and I were looking at pictures online.

Cherry Ames? Wasn't she a detective? Or Trixie Belden? *grin*