Tlep got it!!!! Hardy Boys is correct! :-)
The sledding has been great. We've had a few mishaps, but nothing too bad. Nothing broken, just bruised.
The big door to the shed was iced in, so I had to take a pick axe to it. The ice, not the shed. :-) It was hard work, and Sister3 helped out some with the shovel. Sister4 mostly was sledding, but she helped a bit, too.
School keeps on being cancelled, so I'm not sure when it'll start back up again. :-(
My dad just pointed out that being home schooled, I can do it any time. True, but not math. :-)
Sister4 just came in, plopped down on the floor and announced that she "had a headache."
Well, I think that I will go on now and leave you all to make a comment. Please.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good ol' Hardy Boys. :o)
I've been ice skating these past days, not sledding--that is, skating around on my shoes.
Post a Comment