I'm back on the computer! *sobs from relief* I never knew how much swimming would affect my life! I haven't had any internet time since we started going swimming in the evenings.
You know, I wonder who all will read this. Sister-1 and Missy hopefully, but everybody else is gone!
So, Missy, did you enjoy your short trip?
Starting from the bottom-
Penguins-I was in nursery Sunday morning, and a little boy there wanted me and lady who I was in nursery with to be penguins. So we waddled around like penguins and drove a "car" like penguins (at least as well as penguins can drive). Then he decided to be our dog--Knuckledog.
:-)
That segways into Dragons-Same time, same boy. After a little bit, he decided that we should be dragons. By this time, the lady had been watching the other two children, so he and I were dragons. He put the lady on fire several times and bound her up in chains (all imaginerary, of course). Then, he "shot" arrows into her and "killed" her at least five times. Some children have the vividist imaginations!
Clowns-Teen library program. The theme is LOL-Laugh out loud. So, a clown came. Actually, two came. One was the main librarian's husband, the other was her son-in-law. :-) So we all put on clown makeup and such.
Cows-I fed the cows this morning. Nothing unusual about that, except that they weren't waiting. I would have just dumped it in, but the trough had water in it. So I tried rattling (with a bucket with all three scoops of cubes in it) them in. They didn't come. I would have just dumped it in, but the trough had water in it. I tried to dump some of the water out, but, it was too heavy. I discovered that two of the holes was blocked. I unblocked them, and two streams of water strted coming out. I noticed then that the cows were almost to the corral gate, so, at the spur of the moment I climbed over the fence! Shocking, no?
:-)
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is so funny...
Nope. It was Sister2.
:-)
...this is me, sam!!! I decided not to do the anonymous thingie anymore. now i just put my name in the other category. the trip was so great. I think so far 3 people have mentioned me in their blogs...I feel so special...I am actually catching up on everybody's blog b/c I didn't have the links on my computer for a while. I finally remembered to get them...so, you'll hear from me a lot more now...as vinca and f.b would say, "mwauahaha".
Oh, Missy, I say it, too. But I say it this way, "Muahahahahahahahahahahah!!!"
...I heard that one. They can be so funny. That was just when I started coming to class :) back in the days when there was no Spidey on the board :))
...I think I'm glad of that :)
Post a Comment