THAT is how much rain we got Thursday night.
Wow.
:-0
:-)
I like my new picture. But it gave me a shock for a second when I first saw it on my blog.
:-)
Sister4's birthday was today. She turned six. She had a cupcake cake. That is a small cake with (in this case) 7 cupcakes. The center one was blue and around it were two yellow, two light green, and two dark green. Sister4 had a blue mustache from the frosting. She wasn't the only one. Someone, who will for self-presevation will go unamed, had a green mustache.
I'm sorry if that was boring. That was the only thing of interest to mention.
:-)
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wow! That is a lot of rain. We've been having tons around here too. It keeps everything cool which I love....the cupcakes sound good...oh and in case I don't remember your birthday, happy birthday early!!!
Post a Comment