Sunday, February 05, 2006

Guess what?

I'll let you all know when Sister1, Annie Laurie and maybe Missy post a comment, ok?

I guess I had better post this since I forgot last time.

Four Jobs I have Had:
-Dogtrainer (or bumper thrower)
-Lawn mower
-Leaf raker
-Food cooker. (We're not necessarily talking about PAID jobs)

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
-The Chronicles of Narnia
-The Village
-Signs
-Umm...

Four books I could read over and over:
-The Phantom Of The Opera
-The (entire) Chronicles of Narnia
-Talboys (actually a short story)
-Hmm...

Four Places I have lived:
-England
-Here
-Umm...
-Uh...

Four TV shows I watch:
-Star Trek (past tense)
-Wishbone (when I was little)
-Arthur (Again, when I was little)
-The Magic School Bus (One episode when we were watching two boys when I was little)

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
-Scotland
-Wales
-Ireland
-France
(Define vacation)

Four Websites I visit daily:
-Hah! I get on about three or four times...maybe! But how about every time I get on?
-Email
-IMDB
-Blogs

Four Favorite Foods:
-Potatoes
-Pasta
-Bread
-Corn (I thought I would do something besides starch)

Four places i'd like to be right now
-Right now? A certain place in New York
-Scotland
-New Zealand
-Ireland?

And courtesy of Legolas...
Four soundtracks I'd like to listen to over and over again:
-The Village
-Peter Pan
-Phantom Of The Opera
-Hmm...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting lists, especially the TV shows. I think I've watched all of those, too: "Star Trek" (courtesy of Henry), and the other three "when I was little", at my grandparents' house. But somehow I never think of "Star Trek" as a TV show.

Where in New York, if I may ask? :)

Anonymous said...

I wondering the same thing, FB. I don't think I would like Star Trek...never watched it, though.

Anonymous said...

Uhm...corn is a starch, dear...hence the containers on supermarket shelves labeled, "Corn STARCH." I think you need to cook more often, especially Chinese dishes. : )

I echo: Where in NY?

Unknown said...

You are obviously a well-rounded and intelligent young lady! Congratulations!

Funny how almost no one has lived in four places... except Elaienar, of course, who has lived Everywhere, and Missy, who has done the same...

Out of curiosity: Why is the act of commenting on someone's blog reason for public notification? WHY ME!!!

I learned something new about you, Mari. I never knew you wanted to visit a Certain Place in New York. I also never knew you watched The Magic Schoolbus. . . .

We're learning a lot, here...

Elaienar said...

Oh! I love Talboys! We have that story (at least I think we do, there aren't two are there?) in a colelction of Lord Peter short stories and I really really like it! XD