Probably old news to you all, but I thought I'd say it.
Michelle Kwan has bowed out of the Olympics. Her ten year quest for gold has ended.
WAAH!!!!
She was very gracious about it, though.
Sarah Hughes (I think) will be replacing her.
:-)
My mom had the tv on, and she called me to watch a skating pair from China.
Guess what their music was?
I want you to think of it and tell me in your comment, even if you're wrong, please!
PLEASE DO NOT GO ANY FARTHER UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE THE ABOVE!!
Ready?
Phantom!
Phantom theme and then Music of the Night!
Cool, no?!
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have no clue...but now that I read the rest, that is really cool...I can't wait to see it! Oh, and it's Sarah Hughes' younger sister Emily who is taking Kwan's place. Isn't that so sad about Michelle? I really feel for her...
I guessed it was Enya.
Last night while I was running in the gym they had one of the TVs tuned to the Olympics, and there were figure skating pairs performing. It was quite amazing to watch them--it was like watching swimming seals, effortless and graceful.
Post a Comment