Spectre, I knew you where one of THOSE cousins, but which one you where had escaped me. Err...are?
Daisy, no I will not think of you as a dumb blonde. Maybe a dumb brunette, but not a dumb blonde. :-) Just kidding-Of course not! Bleak House is a really long book by Charles Dickens.
Tlepolemus, thank you so much for remaing loyal. You will be rewarded greatly for this...
:-)
Missy, glad college is going well. Glad you like your job!
Yeah, Alothe, that was what it was like for Bleak House.
Glad classes are going well, Nathaniel.
Ok, now that I have left messages for all of you, do you want to hear about what's going on in my life?
If not, you can stop reading and scroll down and click on the comments button and leave one.
:-)
Yes, I AM back on again...for a while or not. Who knows?
Math is going ok. So are all my other school subjects.
I think that might be it...
I mean, what is there besides school?
:-)
JUST KIDDING!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nothing. School is everything.
Or at least that's what some people would have you believe....
*sigh*
No, I still exist. I'm not a "were" yet.
f.b., you sound so discouraged! wats the matter?
Post a Comment