Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yes, I Lead a Pretty Boring Life.

Alothe: Maybe I'll STAY back this time. :-)

Nathaniel and Sister1: One of you already knows this, but the picture is actually from "Under the Greenwood Tree."

Tlepolemous: You will be rewarded well for your loyalty.

:-)

My school is going well so far. How about all of your's?

I know where at least half of you are. The other half, I hope, are at college.

:-)

By the way, let me know if the college half escaped from the Institute of Higher Learners...

:-)

Just kidding!

I finished Bleak House last week! It took me ten days less than eight months to finish it. It WOULD have been faster IF I hadn't abandoned it through all the summer and several times last semester.

:-)

Ok, well I'll leave for now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

college is pretty good
my job is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've finished that book. It's taken me more than a year to read LOTR again--I'm sitting between TTT and ROTK because other books keep popping up to be read. :o)

erudil said...

Classes today (my first day) went well, and it's great to be back with friends from school and church. It's not been perfect, but how can you expect a group of ±1500 sinners to act perfectly?

Anonymous said...

Dya know where I am? I'm that crazy cousin of f.b.'s in Texas. But then, do you really care? Say hi to f.b. today. I think she'll appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Which crazy cousin of FB's in Texas?

Anonymous said...

the third from the top... why?

Anonymous said...

Erm...I already knew that; I guess my point was to show that saying "that crazy cousin of FB's in Texas" isn't specific enough description as she has several. =D

Anonymous said...

Ya, I'm the one who sends her eentenshionaly mispelld elettrs. quite fun.