My people! Hereby, I announce that I, Marigold Gamgee, Mad Scientist 4, Ruler of the Universe, have returned!
:-)
I hope you know that I am joking about being ruler of the universe...I've only almost got the world.
:-)
Seriously, I am back.
:-)
Did you know school starts in a week and a day for me?
But, more on that some other time.
How have you all been while I have been away?
I hope you are well and that I will find you safe and sound.
For of course, I care about my little subjects however insignificant they may be.
Just kidding!
I'm looking forward to seeing you all.
And just so that I don't end two blog posts (concurrent, too!) the same way, a random trivia.
It's a full moon tonight!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You say school starts? I must not have been paying attention; I thought you did it year-round. Gotta keep up that schoolwork if you want to be a doctor by age 26 :-)
SamGamgee: Although I could be wrong, the picture appears to be a promotional picture for attracting tourists to the Channel Island of Jersey. At least it's from the Jersey website.
Oh, so is that why you're so crazy? Because the moon is full?
*grins*
See you this afternoon!
Post a Comment