Friday, November 10, 2006

Answering back to the input received in reviews and math

Wow. Four reviews. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the input on the blog setting. I think for now I'll leave it the way it is. I've gotten rather used to it. :-)

Well, Alothe, if you keep the background the same, you've got to do something to keep from going crazy. :-) Is that interesting in a bad way, a good way, or a neither way?

The picture isn't stuck anywhere now, Tlepemous, so it's fine.

And orange power...ask Sister1 or Tlepemous or I suppose I could answer. :-) The first two are the best choices, though.

Let's see... I worked on completing the square in Algebra II today. That was cool. A little hard at first, but better once you understand it.

And I'm starting to think in radicals today. Like....Square root of 18 is 3 times the sq. root of 9 and the sq. root of 32 is 4 times the sq. root of 2.

Well, it is past bed time, so I'm off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think in poetry sometimes. I'll wake up, and narrate everything I do in verse in my head. It gets rather bothersome after awhile. :o)