Friday, November 17, 2006

Today mostly.

Tlepolemous, you all classified me as that! If that doesn't make you remember, I'll tell you.

I am now off of math class until the week after Thanksgiving. YAY!!! I like math class, but it's nice not to have go in to the school five days next week. We'd have less time off, but the teachers have conferences Monday and Tuesday.

Today was dance. That means I stayed home while mom took the rest of the sisters to their dance classes. I found out later that mom finally took Sister4 to see the new pet store in town (she's been really excited about it) and then took Sister1 by an another new store in town. What was I doing during that time? Running loads of laundrary and being bored out of my wits.

Alright, being bored out of my wits means in this case I sat around and read Emily Post and played a few games (the ones that come with the computer) on the computer. Like I said, I was bored.

:-)

No huge plans for tonight. I will probably sit around and watch something and fold laundrary with my sisters. Folding and watching will most likely occur at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were bored. Mrs. H could've used another dancer. :o)

What did you all watch?