Monday, November 06, 2006

Orange Power...

Yes, Tlepolemus, I am proud of you... :-)

Busy, OR just plain lazy.

Hem. :-)

Well, like I said, (ok...maybe just thought) there are worse people than Mr. Darcy. Of course, there might also be better people, but we won't go into that right now. :-)

I think I will take a poll. Do you all think that I should change what my blog looks like or do you all like it the way it is and would prefer that I not do any thing with it for fear that I be even weirder?

Hehe...I'm not promising to follow the poll, but I would seriously like to know.

I have also decided that due to the nature of my blog pictures, I think I shall, for the present time, change them twice a monthe. AKA If I do one for every month that will take me to July or August, and I'd really rather not book myself to that long of a period of time. :-) So look for more often picture changes.

Yes, in case anyone hasn't guessed yet, my blog picture is of the First Doctor. He's the older guy in the center. :-)

Unless of course, the old picture is still stuck up there. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way your blog is, personally. You do have some interesting pictures!

Anonymous said...

Stuck up there...or...down there?

Either way. If you mess with it, that would be cool. But I too like the way it is right now.

Anonymous said...

Orange power??

Anonymous said...

: )

The problem with changing layouts is that you get rather attached to the old one...