Monday, August 22, 2005

FASHION!

Fashion Quiz: From A-Line to Zouave
A round of applause! You speak fashion as a second language.
You got 6/10 correct.


Haha... Yeah right.

But if you all want to take it and post YOUR results, I'd LOVE to see them!

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/departments/careertraining/?page=fashionquiz&Quizid=155&GT1=6855

This should take you to it. It's short (ten questions long) and doesn't take long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is soooo funny!!!

Glad I made you take it?

: )

Anonymous said...

lets just say that I need to learn French in order to get fashion...and if the fashion standard is set by the french, I don't WANT to know it!!! :) It was fun to take, though

Anonymous said...

Don't ask what we (Pip and I) got. =P

Unknown said...

Yeah. Don't even ASK!

And they still somehow said that we speak fashion like a second language. (Well, maybe we do. But we sure don't speak FRENCH!!!)