My Geometry teacher spent most of the time talking about the Pythagoran Theorom today. I thought it was worth it. I finally understand it!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Annie Laurie,
You said:
who is May? And why on earth would Gandalf be confused, and why are you hearing him laugh, and...
May - is other wise known as sister2.
Gandalf would be confused - because he took the sidekick quiz and got cato and Sister1 was trying to explain it to him.
Gandalf laughing - actually it was Mom and Sister1 I was hearing laughing.
Last night, my dad had found a Michael Card tape that we had never heard before. It is called The Promise, and it is pretty good. Sister1 and I listened to it last night.
Ok, now I'm bored.
Alothe, I'm still working on that 3 inch book. As you will have figured out, my aspirations to return it on Saturday did not come to pass. I am, however, plannning on returning it on Thursday, as it is due then.
:-)
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Michael Card is so good.
I figured out who May was.
And now I'm laughing hard because Gandalf... WHAHAHAHAHA!
I only wish he'd gotten Algy. :P
...the Pathagorian Theorem....I love Math!!!!
Tell May hi for me. I didn't get around to telling her, but I was quite pleased to see that she'd commented on my blog.
Read on! :)
That's "Pythagorean Theorem"!
Post a Comment