Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Various odds and ends.

By the way, Pervinca, I started a new book recently. For once in a LONG time, It's the ONLY one I'm reading! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's by a favorite author of yours. Guess who? P. G. Wodehouse!! It called...ready? Luck of the Bodkins! Though, so far, there's only ONE.

At any rate...

Forget about it.

:-)

I'm glad to be back.

And listening to my music again!!

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went clothes shopping. I'm going after all. *sigh* Good news is I found two pairs of twill pants, two polo shirts, and a sweater. Bad news is that we're not sure what to do when I need a skirt.

Good news is that Mom didn't tell me to have a timer on the internet, so...

:-)

Sister1, Neptune, and Gandalf start Votech tomorrow. And Frodo is in her dorm.

Well, as I said before, I'm glad to be back. Spent Sunday night on the my grandparent's hard floor. Sure, it was carpeted, but it was hard carpet. And I was the only with out a sleeping bag, even though Sister1 got the couch. Ok, she gave me the sleeping bag when I was cold, but I didn't want to get up and put it under me.

;-)

Drat. Mom asked me how I've been on. *Sigh* Well, I would have been getting off anyhow soon. I'm starting to run out of things to do.

:-)

Well, until later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...Mari, you always have the funniest posts!....kinda like mine would be...very random. I think random can be a good thing. The other day I was reading my journal to Beth (yes, we read our journals to each other) and she was busting up laughing b/c I would just have these little bullet points that woudl say something like - this was really funny- or - that was hard. Anyways...that turned into a long comment

e said...

Is your water working better now?

Glad to see you're posting again. :)

Someone left a weird comment on my blog. It was basically an advertisement for a service. I deleted it. *growl*