Friday, August 19, 2005

Or something like that.

That was probably the thing I said most often during the Irish Dance workshop.

:-)

Which, by the way, was FUN.

Daisy and Frodo were there.

Like I said, FUN.

Anyway...

Want to hear about Geometry?

Too bad...

I haven't done any yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

But...

The first day of class was, well, interesting.

The teacher had us do a story problem.

As in DO.

As in ACT OUT.

As in MAKE.

As in involving a horribly sticky substance known as DUCTAPE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had to make a men's wallet out of it and measure how much we used.

And do some more stuff concerning it....i.e. our homework for tonight.

I took an assesement test today.

I know I did terribly.

Pardon any misspellings.

Oh, and Alothe, no offense meant by my comment on your last post...the little girls were simply watching the movie, and that had just happened and it was very funny.

:-)

Exscuse me...Winkin, Blinkin, and Nod will call me soon, but Boredom calls me now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I'm sorry you were bored...now the tooks are back, though, so no chance of that happening soon:)

Anonymous said...

You sound as though you have an interesting teacher.

Yeah, Irish dancing was lots of fun. Abigail and Bridget were doing it in the cafeteria during lunch yesterday. :)