Monday, December 12, 2005

Beauty and the Mess

Everybody's lack of posts are REALLY encouraging. I'm being sarcastic, of course.

Except for Daisy. She just posted. YAY!!

:-)

I will write a post on Narnia...WHEN all the people who read my blog have seen it. Since, I can't trust some people *HEM* *HEM* to not highlight and read. *Glowers*

I have several people on my list to pound.

Aragorn

Boromir

Pimpernel

And anyone else who spoils Narnia.

So let that be a warning to all!!!

*Hem*

And the other homeschooler in my class (His older sister is in the Irish dance class).

Why him, you ask?

Because...

He told the entire class (all 4 students that didn't know!) that I was in an Irish dance class and my teacher thought that that was really cool and now she wants to come see us do it sometime!

Unfortuantely, (or maybe fortuantely for us) I think that the only times we do it, she has to teach.

Which, I am relieved about, but I also feel bad about.

Relieved...for what should be obvious reasons.

Feeling bad...She is a really nice, great teacher and, well, you know.

:-)

I have a math test tomorrow.

"I hide in the spotlight; it's a great disguise."

2 comments:

e said...

Are they spoiling Narnia? And for whom? Daisy?

I'll tell them to scram. :)

Sorry about the lack of posts. My mother wanted me to post today, too, but I don't have anything to say, so I don't see any point in posting. On the first blog, that is. On the philosophical blog, I did post something, which you will have to go and read. It's your weekly "dose of medicine". Bet you can guess it now... :)

Anonymous said...

LET's POUND 'em!!!!