You all want to see my dance floor plan? Well, tough luck! My teacher has it and I don't think she is giving it back.
:-)
So how did people's days go?
Anything interesting happen?
Alothe?
Annie?
Pervinca?
Are you all excited about the retreat?
Oh, and don't expect posts for a while.
How did Christmas go for you all?
:-)
Going now.
Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Christmas was good. Today has been dull. I haven't done anything worthwhile, except getting a passport.
Here's something random: Is Sam alright? Last night I had a dreadful dream about her--one of those dreams that leaves you with a nasty taste in your mouth, hoping and praying that it wasn't true.
My day went fine, at least I think it did, because I don't remember anything particularly bad about it. Sorry I haven't been around for so long!
Post a Comment