In compliance to Sister3's threat (post more soon or else), I am posting.
Anybody want a plan for a 16 x 20' mosaic dance floor? Because, if you do, I've got a swell one!
Ok, actually it's not that great, but it is mine!
:-)
We had Lab today.
YAY!!
:-)
We finished really quickly.
They found something VERY unexpected in their car.
There. That's MY contribution.
No more will I say on that subject.
Guess I have to go.
A maiden in distress requests my help.
Stirring the cookies.
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good last one-liner. :) You've got a talent for those.
The mosaic dance floor sounds fun. I don't have the money right now, but someday when I'm rich and famous I'll build it and you can come and we'll dance the Waves of Tory (which I learned Monday evening, by the way). :)
Your dance floor was pretty...
Yes, good closer. You DO so well at those. I'd love to actually see your dance floor sometime.... :)
Post a Comment