Now, don't get tooooo excited.
But...
They were hoping to make 60 million dollars in the opening weekend. They made 65-67 million dollars!
http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=704&dl=7522240
http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=695&dl=7426075
Narnia web says to take this news with a grain of salt. It is uncomfirmed as of yet, but an anonymous Disney person has reported this.
Prince Caspian has a tentative opening date of December 2007!!!!!!!!!!!
The script is almost finished and filming may begin this summer.
But...don't expect a confirmation until later this week or January at the latest.
http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=705&dl=7532925
But, still...
REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, good. Let's hope, though, that the director gets his priorities straight and makes Aslan more the hero in "Prince Caspian". I read an article in "World" where he said that he wanted to make Aslan REGRET killing the White Witch (that's why he put in the line, "It is finished): "War is not the answer," or something ridiculous like that. *hem* The thought of Aslan and the Witch peacefully coexisting is completely ridiculous and also rather sickening.
But it will be fun to see how they do "Prince Caspian". Even better to see "The Voyage of the 'Dawn Treader'". That's the one that I'm looking forward to. :)
SUH-WEET!
That would be very nice indeed (though as of yet I've not even seen the one that just came out). I want to see a good movie made of The Horse and His Boy. That was one of my favourite books, though how can I say that? They are all my favourite!
Prince Caspian was always neat in parts, especially when the children arrive and realize that it's their old castle and Edmond's skill returns and he disarms Trumpkin. They'll have to work on all the movies quickly before the "Pevensies" grow to old!
well I must say that I loved Aslan...couldn't have picked a better voice either...Liam Neeson does a great job....
as for the children....
they are all great!
I walked out of the theater saying two things to myself.
1. I want to see it again
2. The next one better come out soon!
You must write more or else
Post a Comment