A bag of chips...
"You're all that and a bag of chips."
That is what one of the local homeschool P.E. teachers said to us helpers. It was the slang for 'I like you' where she lived before moving here. We also got a bag of chips. :-)
I started reading the Screwtape Letters yesterday. The book is very good. I'm almost finished, though. :-) That means I will have to find something else to read. :-( I can never seem to find anything to read...that is I DO, but...
I should probably be getting off soon...
:-)
Friday, April 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what kind of chips?
**feels very very sorry she missed last day of P.E.**
**but not TOO sorry**
I picked regular. You could pick any type that she had in there, though.
Hey, go read Rosemary Sutcliff books. There'll be some at the library as soon as I return them next week. :)
The "Screwtape Letters" gave me the creeps, but it was an interesting look from C.S. Lewis's point of view at what "the dark side" is trying to do.
Maybe...I just started reading the Fairacre series by Miss Read. Have you read any books by her, Alothe Ilisse?
Post a Comment