Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Drat...my perfect plan spoiled.

My mom isn't going to let me stay up. Shucks. She has had a fever, so she wants all of us to go to bed on time. Despite, this I just heard Sisters 2, 3, and 4 crashing around in the kitchen. :-)
Last night, I realized that I had listened to six-and-almost-a-half CDs yesterday. Here they are:
Forget about it. (Alison Krauss)
First track of Live Cd 1. [Alison Krauss]
The Visit. [Loreena McKennitt]
First track of Book of Secrets. [Loreena McKennitt]
The Mask and the Mirror. [Loreena McKennitt]
Rest of Book of Secrets. [you guessed it...Loreena McKennitt]
First five tracks of New Day Dawning (yep...the almost-a-half cd) [Cherish the Ladies]
Rest of Live Cd 1. [guessed again...Alison Krauss]
Neat, huh?
Nothing THAT intersting on the internet tonight...So I'm writing on my blog. Though, since I've gotten it I've written in it EVERY time that I've gotten on...
:-)
My mom said it didn't matter if we slept, we just have to be in bed at bedtime, so... I'm planning on staying awake! Hmm...wonder how you guessed...
:-)
Can't think of anything else to say...
Read "Red Fish, Blue Fish. One Fish, Two Fish." to Sister-4 tonight.
:-)
Going now...
:-)
After I fix the time, that is...
:-)
________________________
Argghh...fixed HALF of the time. The minute half.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep forgetting not to use proper names on blogs. ARGHH!

That's why there's a deleted comment, in case you wonder.

Did you stay up until Sister-1 got home last night?

or did you fall asleep first?

I only listened to four cds yesterday.
~2 by the Tannahill Weavers
~three of the Bach Cello Suites
~Kate and Kathryn

Almost-six in one day has GOT to be a record of some sort!

Marigold said...

Where was the deleted one?

Stay up...sort of. Technically, I was in bed, but...

Yeah, I think it is!!!

:-)

e said...

"The Book of Secrets" is probably my favorite Loreena McKennitt CD as a whole, though I really like "The Visit", especially "The Lady of Shalott", and "The Bonny Swans" from "The Mask and Mirror.

But you probably already know that...