Monday, April 11, 2005

Hello!

Well, I got my blog today. First ever. :-) I am very excited. My sister and two friends have blogs already (you know who you are).
Ok, I'm having a little bit of trouble with the font button. Sorry. :-)
My sister is leaving for a trip tomorrow. The same one who has a blog. Hmm... a name for her...Sister 1. :-) How...well, original. :-) Maybe.
Let's see...what else should I say? Sorry...I'm new (and bad) at these type of things.
Oh, we dissected and classified fruit today in Lab. :-) "Dissected"...it's more like looked at, classifed, and then ate. Not much fruit to eat, though. We had an apple, an orange, a strawberry, a sunflower seed, and a pea. :-)
I'm pretty boring, actually. I don't do practice any music, or dance, or act. :-) Not that I wouldn't want to act, neccesarily...

I think that's all for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

**smirk**

The Mad Scientist has a blog!!

**runs off to form blogring and modify links**

Marigold said...

Oh, thank you!!!!! I was just telling Sister 1 that nobody had gotten back to me, and then she says "I comment?" Whoops... Oh, and Sister 1 says hi. :-)

Unknown said...

: D

I see you have an O'Malley series avatar. How very interesting. Perv (as you know) borrowed two of them from y'all yesterday, and (in a case of nothing less than extreme boredom) I read the prequel last night. Anyway. I've been reading through the first one and like it much better than the prequel.

Though both books show signs of being stereotypical romance novels: the same repetitive stylistic tricks are implemented in both.

Hi, Sister 1!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mari.

Ummm....

Nice blog. :)

Good to see that the Mad Scientists have begun their plot to take over the world. :)

~FB