Thursday, April 14, 2005

Never again...hopefully.

Never again will I let myself forget BOTH my username and my password. Hopefully. Actually, I figured out my password, but it wouldn't work. No wonder. I had to finally get an email sent to me giving me my username and my password before I figured it out. Whoops....
Anyway...
Sister-2 and Sister-3 (technically, I'm Sister-2 and Sister-2 is Sister-3, and so on and so forth, but since this is from my perspective, we will skip over me and just go to the next sister in line) just stopped watching ROTK:EE. Sister-3's first time ever to see it. :-) I was watching (kind of) with them. Well, as well as someone who is sending out emails (actually, only one) and checking things and trying to get her blogger account to work can.
There. I have my username typed up somewhere safe (hopefully) in a document titled...Well, I won't tell you what it's called, shall I?
:-)
I've started reading a book (Mattimeo, by Brian Jacques, to be precise) that I've borrowed from a friend (well, actually, a friend's sister, though, she's my friend, too, though just not in the same way as her sister[s]). Hmm...it seems strangely familar, like I've read it before. Sorry (a little bit of LOTR in there). Back to the book...that happened with the last one I borrowed (Redwall, by the same author) and it seemed SOOOOOOO familiar, that I am SURE I had read it before. Mattimeo isn't quite as familiar, but, then again, I'm not far into it. :-) Hope that made sense.
Sorry about nothing since Monday...haven't had a chance. :-)
Which reminds me...I should be going. :-)
Well, tata!!!
:-)
Or until we meet again...
OR Farewell!!!
OR, if you prefer, the good, old-fashioned, simple good-bye.
:-)

No comments: