A note to A.L.-- You were right- Dolly Parton (and Lyle Lovett...whoever he is) DOES (do) sing harmony vocal(s) on track 11 on Forget About.
:-)
School-- Well, I'm done with two of my subjects, almost done with another, and no where done with another. And I have a FORMAL paragraph long essay proposal due next week...How does one write a proposal exactly?
The something else? Umm...I'm listening to Loreena McKennitt right now. That counts as something!
:-)
All for now...
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ha. I could recognize Dolly's voice anywhere. :P
and Lyle Lovett? Wow. That's a piece of trivia I did not observe. How interesting.
I'm supposed to be typing up government assignments. tata!
Lyle Lovett...the name IS familiar, but I don't recall as to where I've heard it. (That sounded...stupid.)
Sorry for not commenting before. I've been rather...out of it...with internet stuff. =P
Perv couldn't remember Lyle Lovett either.
He sings track 7 of "Down the Old Plank Road." (Don't Let Your Deal Go Down).
I don't particularly appreciate his voice.
To put it mildly.
Which Loreena McKennitt? "The Book of Secrets"?
I really don't remember which cd it was...
Post a Comment